GIANTS Netball is excited to once again bring elite netball back to our Nation’s Capital when the Club hosts the Adelaide Thunderbirds at Canberra’s AIS Arena on Sunday 1 July.
The GIANTS’ ACT home venue has proved a successful hunting ground with the Club claiming back-to-back wins at AIS Arena in the inaugural Suncorp Super Netball season.
And it’s no secret a big part of that success was our incredible ACT Members and Fans creating plenty of noise and atmosphere! So we’re calling on you again to show your support of the GIANTS and help us maintain our winning record in the ACT.
2018 GIANTS Netball Memberships are on sale now, which includes an ACT Membership package perfect for Fans based in the greater ACT and Southern NSW region.
GIANTS’ Members are an extension of our Club, and as such receive unprecedented access to the players and coaching staff, with an ACT Membership including (but limited to):
- Reserved Gold Seat at AIS Arena for our Round 9 home game
- Access to a Members-only event while the GIANTS are in the ACT (details TBC)
- Invitation to the Members-only Junior Clinic, hosted in Sydney (for Members 15 years and under)
- Discount on tickets to 2018 GIANTS Netball Events
- Voting rights in the GIANTS’ Members’ Player of the Year award
- Access to Suncorp Super Netball Finals Series Priority Ticketing Purchase Period (should GIANTS Netball qualify)
- Plus, your 2018 GIANTS Netball Member Pack which includes a range of goodies!
Having reached capacity at our last AIS Arena-hosted game, the only way to guarantee your seat to witness the world’s best netball league in action is by signing up as a GIANTS Netball ACT Member! ACT Memberships start at $30 for Juniors and $40 for Adults, with Family Memberships* also available.
Plus, the Club also offers the ability for Members to pay for their 2018 packages in six (6)-monthly instalments with Debit Success using either your bank details or credit card (Terms & Conditions available here).
By using Debit Success, Members will pay as little as $7 a month for an Adult ACT Membership, and $17.50 for a Family!
For more information, or to speak with someone in our Memberships Team, please contact [email protected] or by calling (02) 9951 5000 during business hours. Queries can expect a response within 24 hours of receipt; we appreciate your patience during this busy period.
*Family Memberships consist of 2x Adults and 2x Juniors (15 years and under) OR 1x Adult and 3x Juniors (15 years and under).