Netball ACT have partnered with Sporting Schools, to help deliver an exciting sporting experience for all students and teachers!
Sporting Schools was launched by the Australian Sports Commission to provide financial funding to schools to secure tailored programs from selected National sporting organisations.
The aim for the National program is to help children foster a lifelong interest in sport, all the while gaining a healthier mind and body, having fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
What are the NetSetGO programs?
‘Net’ Tier (Kindergarten – Grade 2) students will learn netball related fundamental motor skills with fun games, music and activities
‘Set’ Tier (Grades 3 – 4) students will take part in modified games and activities with a focus on fun and teamwork
‘GO’ Tier (Grades 5 – 6) is ideal for teachers that have inter-school teams that need assistance in coaching skills, teamwork and game tactics
Why schools should get involved?
- A free gift for each student to keep
- Fun for all participants, regardless of ability, and suitable for both girls and boys
- A fun, structured and professional programme delivered over 4 x one hour sessions
- A qualified and passionate coach to deliver the NetSetGO program
- Administration support
- Flexible session time options
- Information about local netball clubs, activities and events.
|Sporting Schools NetSetGO pricing|
|classes / sessions per day||funding cost|
|1 (up to 30 participants)||$760|
|2 (up to 60 participants)||$970|
|3 (up to 90 participants)||$1180|
|4 (up to 120 participants)||$1390|
|5 (up to 150 participants)||$1600|
|6 (up to 180 participants)||$1810|
|7 (up to 210 participants)||$2020|
|8 (up to 240 participants)||$2230|
* All program costs fully covered by a Sporting Schools Grant. Based on 30 participants per session for a 4 week program (1 hour per week)
To book a NetSetGO Program go the Sporting Schools website (https://sportingschools.gov.au/).
For more information, please call Jessica King at Netball ACT on (02) 6241 4088 or email [email protected].