CANBERRA DARTERS COACH – APPLICATIONS OPEN
Netball ACT is seeking applications from suitable qualified individuals to be appointed as the Canberra Darters Coach. The coach is responsible for developing and preparing the Canberra Darters for competition in the Australian Netball League main responsibilities are as follows: (ANL) and providing technical and strategic guidance to Netball ACT.
- Promote and lead a high performance culture within Netball ACT and the Canberra Darters team
- Design and implement a holistic training program for the Canberra Darters in consultation with support staff and key program stakeholders that includes group and individual sessions (including technical, tactical, physiological and wellbeing sessions) that aligns with Netball Australia’s recommended daily training environment.
- Monitor athlete performance and provide individual performance plans and feedback to facilitate performance improvements for all Canberra Darters squad members
- Report on the Canberra Darters performance and program to Netball ACT staff and key stakeholders.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders, including Netball ACT Staff, sponsors and external service providers, through regular liaison, consultation and negotiation
- Support and assist in the development of Netball ACT’s athlete and coaching pathways in consultation with the Talent and Performance Manager
The Canberra Darters Coach will be appointed for the 2015 Australian Netball League Season including selection, pre-season training and competition within the Australian Netball League. The appointment will be on a voluntary basis attracting an honorarium.
Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Sarah Taylor on (02) 6241 4088 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
A two page application letter addressing the selection criteria and a current CV should be sent to:
Talent and Performance Manager
PO Box 243
Dickson ACT 2602
or via email at email@example.com
Applications close at 5:00pm on Thursday 05 March, 2015.