School Gala Days
The NetSetGO School Gala Days are a new initiative to provide school-aged students the opportunity to play netball against other students of similar abilities and experience from:
- Support classes in regular schools
- Special schools
- Primary schools with a high percentage of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CaLD) students; and
- Intensive English Centres
The NetSetGO School Gala Day has also been designed as professional development to equip teachers with the skills and knowledge to confidently conduct modified matches and netball sessions in schools.
Suncorp NetSetGO School Gala Day Benefits
- Allow students to put into action their netball skills, whilst participating in modified match play as a team;
- Provide students with an opportunity to experience netball, in an enjoyable and safe environment where they experience personal achievement, enhanced self-esteem and social cooperation; development of students motor skills to promote a lifelong involvement in an active lifestyle;
- Build the student’s confidence in an inclusive sporting environment that is fun for all participants, regardless of ability;
- At the conclusion of the day, each student will receive a giveaway acknowledging participation.
For further information on the Gala Days please contact Jessica.email@example.com
Australia Post will help deliver Netball Australia’s One Netball program into new communities around the country following the launch of a new partnership. For more information, including the One Netball Competition click here.