It’s time for all of us at Netball ACT to step up for kids with cerebral palsy.
We are excited to say that Steptember is coming soon and that this year Netball ACT will be Steptembering with the best of them!
The challenge is to take 10,000 steps a day for 28 days straight. Stepping is not allowed in netball, so this may prove challenging for some. Steptember is a great way to boost your own fitness and do something great for kids with cerebral palsy at the same time. Let’s have some fun and get as many clubs, districts and teams involved!
It is easy to join and it is FREE!
1. Organise a team of four colleagues and nominate one person as your team captain
2. The captain signs themselves us at www.steptember.org.au
3. After you choose your team name, make sure you choose Netball ACT as the Group, Company or Organisation
4. Select which District you are representing. If you are not a member of a District, join Netball ACT.
5. When you reach the payment screen use the code: NETBALLACT2018 so that all team member’s registration costs are covered…yes Steptember is FREE to join for Netballers!
Ask your family and friends to sponsor you. Lots of us here at Netball ACT will be taking part, so there’ll be no shortage of people to keep you motivated.
Kids living with cerebral palsy are counting on us. The more of us who go Steptembering, the bigger the difference we can make.
Join us to start a proud Netball ACT tradition by organising your team and asking your Team Captain to sign up for Steptember now