Types Of Grants
Three types of grants are available to eligible people through the ISGP, including:
- Individual Sports and Active Recreation Grant
An individual can apply for up to $200 to support their participation in an organised sports or active
recreation competition or program of at least 6 weeks in duration.
- Individual Education and Training Grant
An individual can apply for up to $200 to support their participation in an education and training
opportunity that relates directly to organised sport or active recreation.
- Individual Representative Grant
An individual can apply for up to $200 to support their participation in a representative sporting
ISGP funding can cover only the following items:
- Registration fees; and
- Membership fees.
How to Apply
- Download and fill in ‘Indigenous-Funding-Reguest-Form-NACT-2020’ form (bottom of this page).
- You will then need to send this along with your proof of Aboriginality to your district to fill in the second half. Your district will then send both documents to Netball ACT on your behalf.
- You will then be sent a MyNetball link to register online for free by your club/district. If your registration is over $200 you will need to speak with your club about how you will cover the additional fee.
- Netball ACT will then review your application and advise you and your district if you have been successful
Please note that funding is limited and will be distributed on a “first in, first served” basis, provided all funding guidelines have been met. Applications will only be considered that have been filled out correctly with appropriate supporting documents.