About the role:
Netball ACT (NACT) Development Officers are responsible for assisting NACT grow participation in the design and delivery of programs such as – Sporting Schools, NetSetGO, Walking Netball and School Holiday Clinics.
This role will also provide support to NACT’s Social and HCF State League competitions. The Court Supervisor team are responsible for implementation of COVID-19 protocols and guidelines within the NACT Centre. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, competition management and administration including providing first-aid.
Please be aware this position is on a casual basis whereby hours can fluctuate from week to week.
- A professional and positive attitude
- Basic understanding of Netball ACT community programs
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Confident in basic conflict resolution
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in customer service
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Card (WWVP)
- Current Australian Driver’s license
- First Aid Certificate
Bonus points if:
- Previous experience coaching, umpiring and/or playing netball
- Experience working with children
- You hold a current netball coaching accreditation
Keen to join the Netball ACT team?
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Netball ACT, we hire on merit and welcome diversity of characteristics, perspectives, skills, and backgrounds. We are dedicated to providing a safe and inclusive environment for everyone, so that people feel respected and connected, and can contribute to the future development of Netball ACT.
Closing Date – 5.00pm Friday 29th January 2021
To apply for The Capital Spirit Team Manager, please submit a Cover Letter addressing the Required Capabilities (2 pages max).
Applications should be submitted to Kate Carpenter (The Capital Spirit/ACTAS Head Coach) at:
Applications close COB Friday 29th January 2021
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to:
Matthew Battams, Chief Executive Officer, Netball ACT
Applications close 5pm Friday 29th January 2021
To apply for this position please email a cover letter and resume to:
Kate Carpenter, The Capital Spirit/ACTAS Head Coach, Netball ACT
Applications close 5pm Friday 29 January 2021