ISGP funding can cover only the following items:
- Registration fees; and
- Membership fees.
How to Apply
- Download and fill in ‘Indigenous-Funding-Reguest-Form-NACT-2021’ form (bottom of this page).
- You will then need to send this along with your proof of Aboriginality to your district to fill in the second half. Your district will then send both documents to Netball ACT on your behalf.
- You will then be sent a MyNetball link to register online for free by your club/district. If your registration is over $200 you will need to speak with your club about how you will cover the additional fee.
- Netball ACT will then review your application and advise you and your district if you have been successful
- If you have already paid your registration, Netball ACT will be reimbursing your district who will reimburse your club. You will need to arrange payment options directly with your club.
Please note that funding is limited and will be distributed on a “first in, first served” basis, provided all funding guidelines have been met. Applications will only be considered that have been filled out correctly with appropriate supporting documents.